The DPO circle association cares about providing information and discussions that are relevant and respectful of the rights of others. When you submit comments, posts or images on the DPO circle website, you will ensure to never:
· Spread false and/or defamatory information.
· Include content that is discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy or right to publicity, or otherwise violative of any law.
· Post content that includes private and/or personal information, such as home phone numbers and email addresses.
· Infringe on copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets.
· Post in manner that would constitute spamming (e.g., posting with such frequency or repetitiveness that others may be discouraged from posting, posts that are irrelevant to the topic and/or to the DPO circle mission, and "follow me" posts) or trolling (defined as comments that appear intended to send the discussion in a fruitless direction).
The DPO circle association does not have the obligation to monitor User-Generated Content, but reserves the right to do so. Content that is posted in violation of this policy may be blocked or removed in the DPO circle association sole discretion. Violations of this Code of Conduct may cause your access to this site or ability to post content to be suspended or terminated.
By submitting content on this website, you grant to the DPO circle association a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, download, duplicate, display, distribute, modify and create derivative works of that content without your further approval or permission and without compensation by the DPO circle association.
As a courtesy, please do not send commercial messages directly to participants on the DPO online tool unless specifically invited to do so by such individual. Complaints about unsolicited commercial messages are taken seriously.
The DPO circle association is not responsible for the opinions or claims of other users posted to this website and we do not typically confirm the accuracy of postings. User-generated content, such as comments or posts, represent the views of those providing the content, and do not necessarily represent the views or policy of the DPO circle association. References or links (provided by the DPO circle association or by a user) to products or services do not constitute endorsements by the DPO circle association.
This Code of Conduct may be amended or modified at any time.